High speed disperser (HSD)
The 3500 KS model is designed for placing into a platform, but due to the low construction height it is also suitable for factories with floor plan construction, where the deck is functioning as a base plate for container and Dissolver, i.e. the machine is mounted between the floors.
The Dissolver can operate in 2, 3 or 4 stationary containers of up to Ø 1600 mm in diameter and a max gross volume of 3500 litres.
Further the Dissolver is delivered with the length of the stirring shaft adjusted to the customer?s container dimensions, in order to obtain the optimum dispersion.
The Dissolver has a lifting height of 1600 mm, which is reached in approximately 40 seconds.
- Very strong and stable construction
- No daily maintenance except cleaning
- Simple periodic maintenance due to few and easily accessible lubrication points
- Vibration-less running at low noise level
- Simple and safe operation of the machine from the control panel
- Safety cut-out switch built into the column adjustable to the container height in order to ensure that the mixing unit cannot be raised above the container edge during operation
- Electro-hydraulic lifting and lowering of the mixing unit continuously adjustable speed during operation from 400 to 1200 rpm
- In standard execution the dissolver is fully CE marked in conformity with the Machine, Low Voltage and EMC Directives
DIAF PLC process control system
In addition to the frequency converter these dissolvers can be supplied with the well proven DIAF process control system, which provides:
- The speed and level of the plate turbine is optimized during adding of solids and dispersion
- The temperature of the product can be measured in fixed as well as mobile containers
- An adjustable timer function makes it possible to pre-set dispersion time
- Process data can be sampled and stores in a PC for supervision and Quality Control
- A built-in modem gives DIAF access to the machine and saves time then possible trouble shooting is requested
Dissolver 3500 KS
All the K models are delivered with control panel, which provides the following functions:
- Start/stop of the dissolver motor
- Lifting and lowering of the plate turbine
- +/- rpm of the Dissolver
- Emergency stop
- Indication light (lamp) for errors, belt wear and overload of the Dissolver motor
- Digital instrument for Dissolver with rpm readout
- Continuously adjustable speed during operation from 400 to 1200 rpm by means of a servomotor
Dissolver 3500 ZS
Diaf has developed a new line of frequency converter controlled dissolvers with special attention to low noise. The prices are almost the same as the equivalent to the traditional variable belt pulley dissolver.
- Good dispersion, pre-mixing and ready mixing at low power consumption
- Connection to either 50 or 60 cycle mains circuit without change of motor
- Simplified mechanical construction
- Critical shaft speed (rpm) can be eliminated
Type 3500 KS
|Speed range: 400 — 1200 rpm|
|Main motor N||HP||60||75||100||122||Main motor EX||HP||50||60||80||95||109|
Type 3500 ZS
|Speed range: 400 — 1200 rpm|
|Main motor N||HP||60||75||100||122||Main motor EX||HP||50||60||75||100||122|